Ditch the same old sweet potato fries, this cheesy baked potato appetizer is so delicious, easy to make and a great healthy snack. This is a great idea to serve guests and it is a great healthy appetizer.
For this recipe, you can use mini sweet potatoes and cut them in half or you can take a full sweet potato and slice it into circles.
Makes- about 8 slices per potato Time- 30 mins
- 1 sweet potato
- parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Slice the avocado into circles and rub them with some olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper, then place them onto a baking pan
- Once the oven is heated place the potatoes in the oven for 18-22 minutes until they are golden brown and soft to eat (a toothpick should poke into them easily)
- Take out the potatoes and sprinkle your cheese onto each one
- Turn the oven to broil and put the potatoes in until the cheese is slightly browned which should take about 2-3 minutes
Make sure to serve these warm!