These amazing pancakes were inspired by the many 3-ingredient pancake recipes I have found. I love them because there are so few ingredients, all of which are healthy. Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods and this recipe leaves extra that you can store in the fridge for up to two days. I also added chocolate chips to make the pancakes sweeter. You could also add syrup, icing sugar, honey, or fruit to the batter or on top of the pancakes.
Makes – 10 pancakes Time – 15 minutes
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Preheat a pan on the stove mash up both bananas and place them in a blender
- Add in your oats cinnamon and egg into the blender as well blend all the ingredients until they are well blended and smooth
- Now is a good time to add a sweetener such as chocolate chips, if you are using something like maple syrup you can add it after the pancakes are cooked
- Scoop 1/4 cups of batter onto the heated pan and leave them for a minute, flip and leave on the other side for 30 seconds or until both sides are golden brown
- Let the pancakes cool and then serve them warm!