These cookies are great for the holidays, and they are made with almond flour. Almond flour is a good healthy alternative for flour and it tastes just as good. Because of the dark chocolate and almond flour used in this recipe these cookies are vegan and gluten-free! Even without the usual flour, these cookies are extremely soft and they come out to the perfect texture. These cookies are great for the cold season because they taste amazing with a warm drink.
I make these all the time because they are healthier than other cookies and they make a greater at dessert, breakfast, and snack. I absolutely love these cookies and they definitely hit the spot when you are craving something sweet!
- 2 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed or coconut flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Combine almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, chocolate chips and flax seed in a mixing bowl. Separately mix the grape-seed oil and syrup
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and form a batter
- School the dough into balls and press into cookie shape on a parchment lined baking tray
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and browned at the edges, Cool and serve!