This smoothie is a quick and super easy breakfast to make. It is filling, and it tastes amazing! This smoothie has the delightful cinnamon sweet flavours of a cinnamon roll, but it comes with only a portion of the sugar and it is much healthier. The great thing about any smoothie is that it is very customizable so you can create anything you want. If you like banana based smoothies and cinnamon this is the perfect smoothie for you. This is also a great smoothie for the holidays because it has a comforting, wintery taste but it is also packed with fresh fruit and protein so you can stay energized throughout the day.
Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day but If you are like me you probably don’t have that much time to make breakfast, so smoothies are the perfect thing to make and you will definitely look forward to drinking this smoothie in the morning because it tastes so good and it takes no time at all to make!
Time: 4minutes Makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup natural oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1tablespoon protein powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (or honey)
- 2 frozen bananas
**If you use fresh bananas add in ice cubes for a refreshing drink
- Put all ingredients into a blender, starting with the wet ingredients. Blend until the consistency is smooth and serve cold.