For a quick lunch idea, you can try this green bean, salad with tomatoes and chickpeas. It is delicious and it has simple ingredients that you are sure to find at home. I love to make this salad when I need something refreshing and healthy to eat. Not only does this salad have few ingredients but it takes barely any time. I decided to make a large batch for a week of lunches because this salad is sure to last throughout the week
For a similar salad recipe check out my Chickpea Salad
- frozen green beans
- cherry tomatoes
- feta cheese
- lime juice (one lime)
- lemon juice (1 1/2 lemons)
- olive oil
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Steam the green beans, when they are done and turned a bright green color take out and leave to dry
- Cut up the tomatoes and green beans and then place them into a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients drizzling with the lime juice, lemon juice and olive oil last to dress the salad.
- Mix well.