I decided to try a vegan gluten-free quinoa pasta. It is super easy to make; boil it for four minutes and it is done! I really did like this pasta it had a similar texture to normal pasta and it paired nicely with marinara or pesto sauce. I decided to experiment with recipes and I came up with this green bean and sundried tomato combo that is super easy to make. I am happy to say it turned out tasting really good. The dish is super healthy and very flavourful.
If you would like to pair the dish with a pasta sauce I recommend using a pesto sauce. I found it tasted really good with the tomatoes and green beans on top. I also dressed the green beans in some lemon to add some flavor that tasted great with the pasta.
- Quinoa Pasta
- Frozen Green Beans
- Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon
- Pesto sauce
- Preheat oven to 400º and boil a pot of water.
- Boil your pasta in a pot (time may vary depending on brand) and remove once cooked.
- While pasta is boiling, place the frozen green beans, sundried tomatoes onto the tray.
- Season with lemon and paprika, then slice the lemon into thin slices and place on top of the green beans and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Place into oven for ten minutes.
- Once pasta is done be sure to drain it and mix with some pesto sauce.
- Once the food in the oven is done, serve the pasta and top with the green beans, sundried tomatoes, and lemon.