This is snack is nutritious, colorful and it takes very little effort.If you are not looking to put too much effort into your meal, but you want a tasty hand healthy outcome, just throw sweet potatoes and green beans onto a pan with some toppings and placed them in the oven. If you are planning on having guests over this is an easy appetizer to make, because it will look nice and taste great. If you are making this for yourself, it will surely fill you up and it lasts a couple days so you can eat it throughout the week.
Time: 45 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees C
- Frozen Green Beans
- Mini sweet potatoes
- 1 Lemon
- Any shredded cheese ( I used parmesan)
- sesame seeds
- a sprinkle of pepper
- chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking tray with parchment
- Slice sweet potatoes into thin circles about 5mm thick
- place the green beans and the sweet potatoes onto the tray and squeeze some lemon juice onto them. Once you have Squeezed most of the juice out cut a couple thin slices of the lemon and place them on top of the green beans and sweet potato
- Top everything of with some shredded cheese and some sesame seeds. If you want some added spice, add chili flakes
- Place the pan in the oven for forty-five minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.