If you are vegetarian, or you have stopped eating gluten, it is still possible to enjoy a burger in the summer. These burgers are extremely healthy and they taste amazing. I never use to like veggie burgers but I have found the perfect combination of ingredients to make a delicious gluten-free veggie burger that is perfect for summer. This recipe uses a variety of superfoods and it is extremely easy and quick to make!
What to look for:
The burgers I have used are frozen gluten-free veggie burgers that I found at a local health food store. They are really tasty and are made without gluten, nuts, dairy, egg, and soy. The burgers consist of simple ingredients and loads of nutrients from greens, hemp, beans, and other veggies.
The toast I used as a replacement for a bun is also gluten free but if you prefer a burger bun it is possible to find gluten-free burger buns.
- Frozen gluten- free veggie burger patties of your choice
- Gluten-free bread/buns
- Sliced Carrots
- Dijon Mustard
- Hemp Hearts
- Toast 2 slices of bread.
- Cook the frozen burger patties as instructed on the package.
- Once the bread is toasted spread Dijon mustard on the toasted bread for flavor.
- Add the burger patty, some sliced avocado, sliced carrots, sliced tomatoes and arugula to the burger.
- Finally, top the burger with some hemp hearts and place the other piece of bread on top like you would a burger bun.